We are fascinated by the question about how a woman with little resources could go from rags to riches; and to have admirers by the dozen. Plus many designer shoes and purses. Her secret is to follow the unwritten rules of the game; A set of regulations down from older wiser “queens” who give her charm, persona and skills.
If you want the Beauty, Money, Power & Respect that comes with the title of Diva then you need a life makeover; and guess what? It just got easier with this guide. You need it. Book available in amazon now!
What is a “Diva” according to the urban dictionary she is a female Hustler, someone that does anything to get what she wants. Of course, there is the other meaning which describes a self-important person who is temperamental and difficult to please (typically used of a woman). We refer to a beautiful, “goal getter”, female. Below, I have added some tips that will hep you awaken the Diva within:
- Look your best always.
- Stay healthy by exercising and eating a balanced diet. Your body will look and feel great. Your confidence level will increase too.
- If there is a negative trait that you despise or are experiencing unresolved issues, work on yourself. You can improve. Divas are simply awesome not perfect. So, strive to become the best version of yourself.
- Make your own decisions, don’t ask for the approval of others.
- Stand up for yourself. Do not let anyone put you down.
- Speak up, share your thoughts and emotions with the rest of the World.
- Live life to the fullest. Share your time with others, go on outings, vacations and do as you please.
- When seeking love, seek a partner that will compliment everything that is good about you. Not someone that would make you feel bad by treating you poorly or someone that clashes with the message you have for the World. Great examples of power couples are Beyonce and Ja Z or Michelle and Barrack Obama.
- Follow Your dreams/use your talents, you will be content with yourself and gain the admiration of others.
- Remember, a lot of about been a Diva is about the attitude that you bring to the table. Become more in tune with yourself and do what makes you happy. The happier you are, the more you would shine and soon others will begin to see you as an amazing Diva too.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.